Benefits of AIWD Membership
AIWD's Strategic Plan for rests on three aspects of a 15+ year-old recipe for success. A commitment to providing financial value, a commitment to maintaining the independent's independence and the preservation of the relationships that make up the extended family of the distributor members and their suppliers are critical to success in 2016.
Basic information about the three main benefits of AIWD membership are:
AIWD membership is a great financial deal. There is no "investment"; only economical annual dues. On average, for every $1 spent for dues, members get back $9 in rebates. Some members get back >$50, and many get back >$25 in rebates for every $1 of dues. An annual total spend with all AIWD vendors combined of >$75,000 more than pays back the annual dues paid. There is one annual convention that members must attend at least every other year.
AIWD is an extended-family.You are able to benefit from associating with the membership all year long, and most importantly during our annual convention. Our most recent convention was in April 2016, where 320 members, vendors, spouses, and significant others spent two+ days working with and learning from each other.
Buying Group I
Buying Group AIWD
- No investment required; only economical annual dues
- Small expense of annual convention, every other year
- Do not have to sell gases; gas supplier options are available
- Hardgoods & equipment focus
- Purchasing transactions & information are direct & confidential
- Democratic member & vendor selection
- There are a select number of committed vendors
- There is an opportunity to network with a broad-range of members